First-class swim lessons for all ages
It’s no wonder parents and adults choose our Swim Academy over and over again. Our in-depth and personal approach to swim lessons and techniques gives you or your child the skills needed to feel confident in the water, no matter the occasion. We’re proud to be the premier provider of swim lessons in Lake Charles.
We teach our students the vital skills they need to comfortably and safely enjoy the water through group courses and one-on-one swim lessons.
Get one-on-one instruction from a certified Starfish Aquatics swim instructor. Lessons are tailored to each student and can focus on learn-to-swim skills, water safety, snorkeling, competition swimming and more.
Private lessons are available year round!
$190 per student for the first 5 lessons. Subsequent lessons are $38 each.
All skill levels and ages
Every student begins with 5 pre-scheduled lessons. Subsequent lessons may be scheduled individually.
Develop your competitive swimming skills and techniques in a group setting at Stroke School. Refine your swim strokes and shave off lap time. This program is great for Triathlon training and competitive swimmers!
6 week course
$420 per student
Elementary – High School students
Bring in your disqualification slips and we’ll work specifically to improve these skills.
Star Babies is an introduction to water safety for infants and toddlers. It’s designed to teach parents/guardians basic teaching and handling skills. These skills are the foundation for learning how to “self-rescue,” which is a necessity if a child falls into the water.
$110 per student
6 – 18 Months
One parent/guardian is required to be in the pool with their child during the sessions.
Pool PE is designed to get kids moving and promote a healthy lifestyle through aquatic activities! Every class will give your water bug 45 minutes of movement through water games, stroke training, lap swimming, diving, snorkeling and more!
$300 per student
Open to individuals ages 5+ with the ability to swim 100 ft. unassisted and without stopping.
Now Booking Private Lessons
$38 per 30 minute lesson
Creating your account:
- click the “Book Swim Lesson” button on the Swim Academy page
- go to the “Log In” page
- if your email is in our system, click yes and use the “forgot password” option to create a new password.
- if you are new, please select “No, create account”
- follow the steps to creating your Customer Portal and student accounts.
Booking Private Lessons:
Option One — Punch Pass
- Open the “Swim Shop” tab
- Select “passes”
- First-time clients, choose the “5 private lessons punch pass”
- Select your student and continue to check out.
- Under “My Account,” select your student and click the Punch Pass icon
- Choose the “use for appointments” option
- Continue to select your schedule until all 5 punch passes have been used, you will have to select them individually.
Option Two — Calendar
- Select the “Private 30 min lessons appointment” tab
- select your student
- use as many filters as you can to narrow down the calendar
- select desired time and date,
- click “book now”
- scroll down and select as many dates as you would like at that time.
- click “add to cart”
- complete payment.
Why Choose Us
Starfish Aquatics certified instructors
Each of our instructors goes through the nationally recognized swim instruction certification program.
Multiple swim course options for students of all ages
Whether you’re looking to improve your butterfly stroke or learn the basics of infant water safety, we offer courses to fit your needs!