Lake Area Adventures is a family-friendly experience.
We expect guests to respect others, follow facility rules and adhere to staff requests. Inappropriate language or clothing is not permitted.
We reserve the right to remove guests based on their actions, language, attire or other factors at our discretion.
We ask that guests adhere to the following rules while at our facility:
- No outside food or drinks allowed.
- No shoes allowed in the AirPark.
- No jumping on the AirPark without Lake Area Adventures jump socks.
- Closed-toed shoes are required for the ropes course. No sandals, flip-flops, slides or crocs will be allowed.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult in the Sensory Room.
- All persons using the attractions must complete waivers and purchase admission before entering.
- No smoking or vaping inside.
- Running and horseplay are prohibited.
- Guests exiting the Aquatics Center are required to change into street clothes before entering the entertainment facility.
- The Aquatics Center is only open to swimming lesson students, members and private pool party attendees.
- No glass containers or alcoholic beverages are permitted in the facility.
- Rough play or other misconduct affecting the safety and comfort of others shall not be permitted.
- People who are suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol shall be prohibited from entering.
The following people shall not use the park attractions:
- Those who are pregnant
- Those with heart conditions
- Those with serious back problems
- Those subject to motion sickness
- Those with other health problems that make them more vulnerable to injury
- Those under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Attraction Rules & Requirements
Ropes Course Rules & Requirements
- Users must be tall enough to reach the belay cable.
- Users must be free of leg, ankle, knee or hip injuries and weakness
- Users must weigh between 35 and 275lbs
- Closed-toed shoes must be worn at all times
- Long hair must be pulled back and secure
- No loose items, including jewelry, watches, cameras, phones, etc.
- Under no circumstances should one participate if pregnant, under the influence of alcohol, any medication and/or other substances or drugs or have any condition which would cause the user to be a danger to themselves or others.
- All guests are required to follow any written or verbal instructions that are given to them regarding the use of the elements or equipment.
- The staff may deny the user’s participation if they believe participation by the user is unsafe for themselves or others.
Gamers Lounge Requirements
- Blizzard Entertainment, EA/Origin, Ubisoft, Riot, and Roblox Accounts are required to play any games by those companies on the PCs.
- M rated games can only be played by 14-up unless accompanied by an adult
Omni Arena Requirements
- Users must be between 48″ (4′ 2″) and 77″ (6′ 5″) tall
- Max Weight: 285 lbs
VR Racing Simulator Requirements
- Users must be between 65″ (5′ 5″) and 77″ (6′ 5″) tall